|B.E||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Annamalai University||2001|
|M.E.||Power Systems||Annamalai University||2004|
|PH.D||Remote Sensing||Annamalai University||2017|
|PERIOD||NO OF YEARS||DESIGNATION||INSTITUTION/COMPANY|
|13.05.13 to Till Date||2Years 10Months||Asso. Professor||CK College of Engineering and Technology, Cuddalore|
|02.07.10 to 04.05.13||2Years 10Months||Asso. Professor||Akshyaa College of Engg & Tech|
|11.01.10 to 30.06.10||5 Months||Lecturer||Asan Memorial College of Engg & Tech, Chengalpattu|
|20.07.07 to 31.12.2007||2Years 5Months||Lecturer||Dr.MGR Educational Research Institute, Chennai|
|14.06.04 to 28.04.07||2Years 10Months||Lecturer||Krishnasamy College of Engg ,cuddalore|
- Mrs. A. Aruulvizhiy “Biogeography Based Reconfiguration Algorithm for Voltage Stability Enhancement of Distribution Networks” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 11(4): pg:2244-2249, ISSN:0973-4562, Feb 2016
- Mrs. A. Aruulvizhiy “New Reconfiguration Method for Improving Voltage Profile of Distribution Networks” International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 135(7): pg:25-29,ISSN:0975-8887, Feb 2016
- Mrs. A. Aruulvizhiy “Biogeography based Optimization for Multi-Objective Reconfiguration Problem in Distribution Networks” Indian Journal of Science & Technology, Volume 9(13): ISSN:0974-6846, April 2016
- Mrs. A. Aruulvizhiy “Robust Reconfiguration Scheme for Distribution Networks Using Bio-Geography Based optimization” Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Science,Vol:9(35),Pg:336-342/ISSN:1991-8178, Nov 2015
- Mrs. A. Aruulvizhiy " Biogeography Based Optimal Placement of Distributed Generation Units in Distribution Networks" IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques, DMI College of Engineering Chennai, Feb 2016
- Mr.N.Kamalakannan & Mrs.A.Arulvizhi “Robotic Based fault detection & Maintenance of High voltage power lines" International Conference on Electrical Sciences (IRIES-2016) “ICETMSH 16” at EGS Pillai Engineering College, JUNE2016
- Mr. N.Kamalakannan ,Mrs. A. Arulvizhi & Mrs. J. Jayashree" Using VFCB PWM Method Multilevel Inverter Balancing Switching Transitions " International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. 2016/Oct/ Vol:2(5)/ Pg:289-295/ISSN: 2395-1990
- Dr.A.Arulvizhi, Mrs.G.Balambigai & Mr.B.Balaji “Intelligent Methods used for Placement of Distributed Generation Units in Distribution Networks." Journal International Journal For Advance Research. Volume – 3, Issue-2, March 2017
- Dr.A.Arulvizhi,Mrs.J.Jayashree & Mr.B.Balaji Maximum “Solar Power Tracker Mechanically By Using Dual Axis Tracker” Journal International Journal For Advance Research. Volume – 3, Issue-2, March 2017
- Dr. A. Arulvizhi & Mr. B.Balaji " A Case Study in Designing and Analysis of cost for a Photo Voltaic System " International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology. Volume – 3, Issue – 6- Nov-Dec 2017
- Dr. A. Arulvizhi " Low Voltage Start Up of Unipolar PMBLDC Motor using Buck Converter" Papirex – Indian Journal of Research. Volume – 6, Issue – 11, Nov 2017
- Dr. A. Arulvizhi " Matlab Simulink model for fly back Inverter with Active Clamp Technique in International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical Electronics Instrumentaion and Control Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2015
- Dr. A. Arulvizhi “PV Base Interleaved Fly Back with Reduced Switching Loss” in International Journal of Research in Engineering , Science and Technology, ISSN 2454-664X, Volume1, Issue3 , 2015, EE07-012.
- Dr. A. Arulvizhi “Performance Analysis of Three- Phase Induction Motor Operation with Unbalanced Supply System” in International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Technology ISSN 2454-664X, volume1, Issue3, 2015,EE13-EE22.
- Dr. A. Arulvizhi “Cowdung with Aquatic Macrophytes for Biagas Production” in National Conference on Technical Rrevolution, NCTR Jan 2015, Pg.
- Dr.A.Arulvizhi, “Reconfiguration for Multi Objective Networks Problem in Distribution Networks, NCTR’19 , PUNE
- Dr.A.Arulvizhi, “IOT Based Smart System Gas Leakage Detection, Control And Prevention” ICRTSET, March 19.
- Dr.A.Arulvizhi, “Design and Implementation of Multi Purpose all Terrain HOVERCRAFT “ ,National Conference on Smart & Digital Electronic Systems (NCSDES 2017), April 2017.
|Title of the Course||Start Date||End Date||Duration (Weeks)||University/Organization||Platform|
|Control Engineering||28.01.19||19.04.19||12 Weeks||IIT Madras||NPTEL|
|Introduction to Electromagnetism||06.08.15||29.09.15||8 weeks||IIT Kanpur||NPTEL|
Seminar & Workshop Attended:
- FDP on Total Quality Management organised by Krishnaswamy Colleg of Engineering and Technology.
- ISTE Sponsored workshop on Research and Development in Engineering Institutions organized by Research Development Cell at Manakula Vinayagar Institute of Technology, Puducherry held on 13.09.2014.
- Society of Electrical Engineering organized National Seminar on “Modern Trends in Electrical Drives and Controls” held on 7th September, 2012 at Krishnasamy college of Engineering & Technology.
- Faculty development programme on “Scope of Research for Power Engineers” Organized by A.V.C College of Engineering from 21.11.2014 to 22.11.2014
- IET sponsored National workshop PETGEN on 28 January 2011 conducted by IETYPS Chennai network at Dr.MGR University.
- IET MGR CHAPTER sponsored seminar on “Smart Grids and Active Distribution Networks” at Dr.MGR University on 30th Nov 2009.
- National Seminar “Recent Advances in Renewable Energy Technology Transfer” Organised by Sri Manakula Vinayakar Engg College, Madagadipet.
- CSIR Sponsored seminar on “Fuzzy Logic Technologies in Industrial Applications” organized by Kongu Engg College.
|NAME OF SOCIETY||DETAILS||PERIOD|
|Indian Society of Technical Education||–||Life Member|