Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks.
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute to
- Ensure clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Composition of the IQAC:
|1||Dr. S. Saravanan||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr.D. Sengeni||ASP / ECE||Co-Ordinator|
|3||Mrs. Kiruthiga||AP / EEE||Members|
|Mr.R. Kamal Jayaraj||AP / Mech|
|Mr.G. Senthil Kumar||AP / MBA|
|Mrs.P. Jagadeeshwari||AP / ECE|
|Mr.D. Saravanan||AP / Civil|
|Ms.D. Nivetha||AP / CSE|
|4||Mr.CK. Ashok Kumar||Trustee||Members from Management|
|5||Mr.S. Srinivasan||AO||Administrative Officer|
JSJV Teacher Training Institute
|Nominee from Local Society|
|7||Mr.V. Sudharshan||Student / EEE||Nominees from Students|
|Ms.S. Abinaya||Student / ECE|
|Mr.J. Ajith||Student / EEE|
|Ms.A. Banupriya||Student / EEE|
|8||Mr.N. Elumalai||Associate at CTS, Chennai||Nominees from Alumni|
|Mr.N. Krishnamoorthy||Senior Program Developer, Infosys Ltd, Bangalore|
|Mr. Aravind Gupta||Junior Officer, Cavinkare Pvt Ltd, Chennai|
|9||Mr. Ananthakrishnan||Manager Admin, Neycer India Ltd, Vadalur||Nominees from Employer / Industrialist / Stakeholders|
|Mr. Raghupathy||HR Manager, Solara Active Pharma Sciences Ltd, Cuddalore.|
|10||Dr.J. Suresh||ASP / CSE||Co – Coordinators|
|Mr.D. Santhakumar||AP / CSE|
|Mr.S. Muthukumaran||HoD / S&H|
|Mr.V. Balakrishnan||ASP / S&H|