|B.E||Civil & Structural Engineering||Annamalai University||2007|
|M.E.||Construction Engineering and Management||Annamalai University||2012|
|PERIOD||NO OF YEARS||DESIGNATION||INSTITUTION/COMPANY|
|20.6.07 -20.6.10||3 years||QC Engineer||Golden Gate Properties Ltd|
|26.10.12 – 28.4.13||6 Months||Assistant Professor||CARE School of Engineering|
|2.5.13 –10.5.14||1 Year||Assistant Professor||MRK Institute of Technology|
|15.6.15 –Till Date||5 Years||Assistant Professor||CK College of Engineering and Technology|
- KRamamoorthy “Influence of Humic Acid as an Admixture in Concrete”. IJAER Vol.6 Issue No Feb 15
- Ramamoorthy B.Tamilamuthan “Flexural behaviour of Prestressed Geopolymer Concrete Beams” IJRESTsVol.10 Issue No Mar 16
- KRamamoorthy “An Experimental study on partial replacement of textile sewage sludge in concrete as fine Aggregate” IJRST Issue No 11 Mar 17
- KRamamoorthy “An Experimental project on partial replacement of copper slag and flyash in cement concrete by using granite powder” IJRST Issue No 11Apr 17
- KRamamoorthy “Compaction characteristics and shear parameters of pond ash” IJCIET Issue No 8 Mar 18
- KRamamoorthy “Experimental study on partial replacement of cement with Juliflora and fine aggregate with saw dust” IJCIET Issue No 8 Apr 18
- Ramamoorthy “Resuse of textile waste as a construction material” NCTR Jan 15
- Ramamoorthy “Study on Use of NLC By-Product on Construction Material”NCTR feb 16
- KRamamoorthy “Experimental investigation on partial replacement of cement by textile waste and traditional materials as admixture. Emerging Trends in Civil Engineering . CARE Group of Institutions, Trichy Feb 2017.
- Ramamoorthy “Experimental investigation on partial replacement of cement using textile waste” NCTR, Feb 2018.
|Title of the Course||Start Date||End Date||Duration (Weeks)||University/Organization||Platform|
|Water in a Thirsty World||04.07.2016||02.08.2016||4 Weeks||Open University, Australia||Polytechnic Western|
|Reinforced Concrete Road Bridges||08.06.2017||06.07.2017||4 Weeks||Open University, Australia||Polytechnic Western|
|Principles of Project management||16.09.2018||14.10.2018||4Weeks||University, Australia||Polytechnic Western|
|NAME OF INDUSTRY||DETAILS||PERIOD|
|Dept. of Civil Engg.
|All construction materials, Soil and water
|05.09.2014 to Till date|
Seminar, Conference, Workshop Attended:
- Two day workshop on Dynamic and role Model Teacher Conducted by CK College of Engineering and Technology during 02.07.14 – 03.07.14.
- One day workshop on Prestressed concrete structures conducted by CARE Group of Institutions during 20.08.14.
- One day workshop on Interdisciplinary faculty upgradation programme conducted by Institution of public health engineers during 13.09.14.
- Two day workshop on Effective mentoring and self management leadership through NLP Conducted by CK College of Engineering and Technology during 15.06.15 – 16.06.15.
- One day workshop on Advanced surveying by Total station conducted by Lawrance & Mayo during 12.01.18.
|NAME OF SOCIETY||DETAILS||PERIOD|
|Indian Society for Technical Education||Life Member||–|