|B.E||Mechanical Engineering||Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College||2013|
|M.E.||Internal Combustion Engineering||University College of Engineering Villupuram||2016|
|PH.D||Automobile Engineering||Anna University (MIT campus)||Pursuing|
|PERIOD||NO OF YEARS||DESIGNATION||INSTITUTION/COMPANY|
|03-06-2013 to 09-07-2014||1 Years 1 Months||Quality Control Inspector||Everbright Engineering, Chennai.|
- Ramalingam, KrishnaMoorthy, Annamalai Kandasamy, Lingesan Subramani, Dhinesh Balasubramanian, and J. Paul James Thadhani. “An assessment of combustion, performance characteristics and emission control strategy by adding anti-oxidant additive in emulsified fuel." Atmospheric Pollution Research 9, no. 5 (2018): 959-967.
- Ramalingam, KrishnaMoorthy, Annamalai Kandasamy, and J. Paul James Thadhani. “Production of Eco-friendly fuel with help of steam distillation from new plant source, and the Investigation of its Influence of Fuel Injection Strategy in Diesel Engine.” Environmental Science and Pollution Research 3 march (2019).
- Dhinesh, B., Y. Maria Ambrose Raj, C. Kalaiselvan, and R. KrishnaMoorthy. “A numerical and experimental assessment of a coated diesel engine powered by high-performance nano biofuel." Energy conversion and management 171 (2018): 815-824.
- Subramani, Lingesan, M. Parthasarathy, Dhinesh Balasubramanian, and KrishnaMoorthy Ramalingam. “Novel Garcinia gummi-gutta methyl ester (GGME) as a potential alternative feedstock for existing unmodified DI diesel engine." Renewable energy 125 (2018): 568-577.
- Vigneswaran, R., K. Annamalai, B. Dhinesh, and R. Krishnamoorthy. “Experimental investigation of unmodified diesel engine performance, combustion and emission with multipurpose additive along with water-in-diesel emulsion fuel." Energy Conversion and Management 172 (2018): 370-380.
- Dhinesh, B., Krishna Moorthy Ramalingam, M. Parthasarathy, K. Annamalai, Subramani Lingesan, and J. Isaac JoshuaRamesh Lalvani. “Production of Garcinia gummi-gutta Methyl Ester (GGME) as a potential alternative feedstock for existing unmodified DI diesel engine: combustion, performance, and emission characteristics." Journal of Testing and Evaluation 46, no. 6 (2018)
- Arul arasu, Annamalai, Appuraja, krishnamoorthy, “Citrullus colocynthis – an experimental investigation with enzymatic lipase based methyl esterified biodiesel” Heat and Mass Transfer. Accepted Article.
- V. Pugalendhi, K. Annamalai, Subramani Lingesan, Krishna Moorthy Ramalingam, “Experimental Combustion Emission Characteristics of Premixed Charged Compression Ignition Engine.” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 119 9 (12) (2018): 2961-2973
- R.Krishnamoorthy, “A role of nano additive on the DI diesel engine fuelled with gracinia gummi gutta biodiesel” presented at 25th national conference on I.C engines and combustion (25thNCICE 2017), 15th to 17th December 2017, national institute of technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
- R.Krishnamoorthy, “Experimental investigation of unmodified Diesel engine fuelled with novel low viscous citronella biofuel” presented at recent trends and developments in mechanical engineering (RTDME-2018), 1st and 2nd March 2018, Anand institute of higher technology, Chennai.
- R.Krishnamoorthy, “Performance and emission test on single cylinder CI engine using mahua oil methyl ester with L-ascorbic acid additive” presented at international conference on advances in mechanical engineering (ICAME-2015), 15th and 16th October 2015, university college of engineering Villupuram.
- R.Krishnamoorthy, “Investigation of Nerium oil methyl ester with L-ascorbic acid used in direct injection diesel engine” presented at international conference on advances in mechanical engineering (ICAME-2015), 15th and 16th October 2015, university college of engineering Villupuram.
Seminar, Conference, Workshop Attended:
- Participated in one day national level seminar on green Engine technologies sponsored by DST purse II on 25th October 2016 in department of automobile engineering, MIT Campus, Anna University, Chennai- 600 044.
- Participated in one day technical seminar on “disruptive technologies and the impact on the society” on 16th February 2018 organized by MIT alumni associations, Anna University, Chennai.
|NAME OF SOCIETY||DETAILS||PERIOD|
|International Association of Engineers (IAENG)||Life Member||–|
|International Society for Research and Development (ISRD)||Life Member||–|