|B.Tech||Electrical and Electronics engineering||Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Pondicherry University||2008|
|M.Tech.||Power Electronics and Drives||Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Pondicherry University||2014|
|PERIOD||NO OF YEARS||DESIGNATION||INSTITUTION/COMPANY|
|11.06.2018 to Till date||1 Year||Assistant Professor||CK College of Engineering & Technology,Cuddalore|
|01.07.2017 to 30.05.2018||1 Year||Assistant Professor||Krishnasamy College of Engineering & Technology,Cuddalore|
|01.06.2015 to 30.04.2017||1.11 Year||Assistant Professor||CK College of Engineering & Technology,Cuddalore|
|26.05.2014 to 19.05.2015||1 Year||Assistant Professor||A.R Engineering college,Villupuram|
|27.03.2009 to 10.09.2012||3.5 Years||Lecturer||Sri Venkatachalapathy Polytechnic College,Villupuram|
- K.Rajavelu , ‘Power quality Improvement by BL-CSC converter fed BLDC motor drive’, International Journal of technical Enhancements and Emerging Engineering, Volume 3,Issue 12,December-2015
- K.Rajavelu , ‘Loss Reduction of Distribution system by capacitor placement using Ant colony search algorithm’, International journal Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering(IJAREEIE), Volume 4,Issue 11,Nov2015
- K.Rajavelu , ‘PV Based Interleaved Fly-Back Inverter with Reduced Switching Loss’, International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Technologies, Volume1,No3,Sept-2015
- K.Rajavelu , ‘A comparative analysis of soft switched high frequency DC-DC boost converter’, International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Volume 3,
Issue 6,Nov 2016
- K.Rajavelu , ‘An automated medical reminder system using Atmega 32P-PU IC’, ICRTSET,2019.
- K.Rajavelu , ‘Vehicle tracking system by GPS system for child safety using RFID and GSM’, ICRTSET,2019.
- K.Rajavelu , ‘An integrated two-stage boost LCL-SRC with capacitance output filter converter’, International conference on innovative research in engineering & technology 2014,2nd & 3rd May 2014.
- K.Rajavelu , ‘Design and implementation of dual axis solar tracking system using PLC and SCADA’, Innovative trends in electrical and electronics engineering 2015-ITEE 2K15,31st March 2015.
- K.Rajavelu , ‘A novel fault tolerance DFIG based wind energy conversion system for seamless operation during grid fault by neutral switch’, Innovative trends in electrical and electronics engineering 2015-ITEE 2K15, 31st March 2015
- K.Rajavelu , ‘Diagnosis of open circuit and short circuit switch faults in boost converters’, Anantraopawar College of Engineering and Research, 10th & 11th March 2016.
Seminar & Workshop Attended:
- Workshop on “Emotional Intelligence Impact on Classroom Management & Teaching Learning Effectiveness” Conducted by CK College of Engineering and Technology, Cuddalore on June 2016.
- Workshop on “Intellectual property Rights & Innovations” Conducted by CK College of Engineering and Technology, Cuddalore on 5th October 2016.
- Workshop on “Effective Faculty Development Initiative in Quality Assurance” Conducted by CK College of Engineering and Technology, Cuddalore during 25th June 2015.
- Workshop on “Effective mentoring & self-management leadership through NLP” Conducted by CK College of Engineering and Technology, Cuddalore during 15th and 16th June 2015.
- AICTE sponsored National seminar on “Recent Researches in Bio-Inspired Computing for Electrical Engineering Applications” held on May 5th & 6th 2012 at CKCET, Cuddalore.
|NAME OF SOCIETY||DETAILS||PERIOD|
|Indian Society for Technical Education(ISTE)||–||Life Member|