|B.E||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Priyadarshini Engineering College||2004|
|M.E.||Power Electronics and Drives||Mailam Engineering College||2014|
|Ph.D||Power Quality Enhancement in GISA||Anna University||Pursuing|
|PERIOD||NO OF YEARS||DESIGNATION||INSTITUTION/COMPANY|
|12.05.2017 to Till Date||2 Years 1 Month||Assistant Professor||CK College of Engg, Cuddalore.|
|27.05.2011 to 02.05.2017||5 years 11 months||Assistant Professor||Mailam Engineering College, Mailam|
|11.06.2007 to 26.05.2011||3 Years 11 Months||Lecturer||IFET College of Engg., Villupuram|
|04.06.2006 to 31.05.2007||11 Months||Lecturer||Krishnasamy College of Engg. & Technology, Cuddalore|
|10.03.2005 to 10.03.2006||1 Year||Graduate Trainee||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Cuddalore|
- S.Radhika, “An Innovative Approach of High Step-Up DC – AC Converter Based on Integrating Switched Capacitor and Coupled Inductor with Voltage Multiplier Cells for Renewable Energy Applications”, Journal of Applied Science and Computations, Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2019.
- S.Radhika, D.Venkatesan, “Implementation of Novel PWM Rectifier for Power Quality Enhancement and Harmonic Mitigation of Distribution Loads”, November 2018.
- S.Radhika, R.K.Kiruhika, “ Analysis of Wind Turbine Blades for Different Composite Material using Structural methods”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews(IJRAR),Volume 5, Issue 4, November 2018.
- S.Radhika, R.Rajalakshmi and D.Venkatesan, “Reduction of VR using Pi and FLC in a Buck-Boost Converter by Combining SR Buck – KY Boost Converter “ International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology, Volume 3, Issue 5, September 2017.
- S.Radhika, B.S.Manikandan Prabhu, Dr.G.Irusappparajan “Introduction to KY Converter for Voltage Ripple Reduction: A Technological Literature Survey" Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. June 2015.
- S.Radhika, “An Innovative Approach of High Step-Up DC – AC Converter Based on Integrating Switched Capacitor and Coupled Inductor with Voltage Multiplier Cells for Renewable Energy Applications”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Engineering Technology, March 2019.
- S.Radhika, “An Implementation of PV based three phase Switched Boost Inverter for Induction motor Drive”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Engineering Technology, March 2019.
- S.Radhika, “An Implementation and Control of Standalone Solar PV and Wind Hybrid System”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Engineering Technology, March 2019.
- S.Radhika, “Power factor Correction in Z-Source Resonant Converter for Wireless Power Transfer Applications”, National Conference on Technical Revolution (NCTR’19), Pune Feb 2019.
- S.Radhika, “ A Technological Literature Survey on Introduction to KY Converter for Voltage Ripple Reduction” National Conference on Technical Revolution (NCTR’18), Pune, Feb 2018.
- S.Radhika, “Analysis of PI and Fuzzy Logic Controller for a Buck-Boost Converter Combining KY and SR Buck Converter” in National Conference on Recent Trends in Power, Control, Networking, Embedded and Communication Engineering” on 27th March 2014.
- S.Radhika, “Analysis of PI and Fuzzy Logic Controller for a Buck-Boost Converter Combining KY and SR Buck Converter” in National Conference on Recent Development in Power Electronics Based Applications on 5th April 2014.
Online Course :
|Title of the Course||Start Date||End Date||Duration (Weeks)||University/Organization||Platform|
|Network and Systems||21.07.17||18.10.17||12 weeks||IIT Kharagpur||NPTEL|
|Electronics Enclosures Thermal Issues||28.01.18||19.04.18||12 weeks||IIT Kharagpur||NPTEL|
|Control System Engineering||2107.18||18.10.18||12 weeks||IIT Roorkee||NPTEL|
|Introduction to IoT||28.01.19||19.04.19||12 weeks||IIT Kharagpur||NPTEL|
|IoT based Fire Fighter Robotics||TNSCST||Rs.7,500||Guide|
Seminar & Workshop Attended:
- Workshop on “AICTE- NBA Accreditation Awareness” held at IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram on 26th and 27th of June 2007.
- Workshop on “Six Sigma Techniques” held at IFET College of Engineering on 30th October 2007.
- Staff Development Programme on “Total Quality Management” held at IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram on 29th October 2007.
- Seminar on “Team Building and Conflict Resolution” held at IFET college of Engineering, Villupuram on 8th & 9th August 2007.
- Staff Development Programme on “Motivation for Creativity” held at IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram on 2nd and 3rd June 2008.
- Staff Development Programme on “Art of Mind Control and Discover Yourself” held on 16th and 17th of October 2007.
- Workshop on “Microsoft Office”, held at IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram from 16th to 18th December 2008.
- Faculty Development on “Core Competency Development “ held at IFET College of Engineering on 2nd and 3rd May, 2009.
- Workshop on “Mission 10X” conducted by Mailam Engineering College held from 17th April to 21st April, 2012.
- AICTE Sponsored Staff Development on “Alternative energy Systems for Near Future” from 21st June to 2nd July 2012.
- National Level Technical Seminar on “ Power Electronics Applications in Renewable Energy Sources” organized by Mailam Engineering College held on 19th & 20th December 2013.
- Workshop on “Outcome Based –Accreditation by NBA on 28th December, 2017, organized by IQAC, CK College of Engineering, Cuddalore.
- Seminar on “ Various Research Scheme in Science and Engineering Research on 20th November, 2017 organized by Research & Development Cell, CK College of engineering and Technology.
- International Interdisciplinary Symposium on “Innovative and Research Intensive Teaching in Higher Education – A Global Perspective”, conducted by Brunel Business School, Brunel University, UK held on 4th August 2018.
|NAME OF SOCIETY||DETAILS||PERIOD|
|Indian Society for Technical Education||–||Life Member|