Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC Team Composition
Annual Quality Assurance Report
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks.
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute to
- Ensure clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Composition of the IQAC:
|1||Dr. S. Saravanan||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr.D. Sengeni||ASP / ECE||Co-Ordinator|
|3||Mr.M.Sathis Kumar||AP / EEE||Members|
|Mr.V. Jayaraj||AP / Mech|
|Mr.G. Senthil Kumar||AP / MBA|
|Dr.T.Swaminathan||AP / S&H|
|Mr.B.Theeban Chackaravarthy||ASP / ECE & Exam Cell Coordinator|
|Mr.G.Adhithya Vijay||AP / Civil|
|Mrs.V.Elakiya||AP / CSE|
|4||Ms.Amuthavalli Ranganathan||Executive Director / SJET||Members from Management|
|5||Mr.D.Balachandar||AO||Administrative Officer & AP/Mechanical|
|6||Mr. K. Arulananthan||ADE, TANGEDGO||Nominee from Local Society|
|7||Mr.M. Rajavel||Student / IV – ECE||Nominees from Students|
|Ms.V.Sasirekha||Student / II -EEE|
|Ms.A.Abinayashri||Student / III-CSE|
|Mr.AT. Sethuraje||Student / IV-Civil|
|Mr.S.Hariharan||Student / III-MECH|
|8||Mr.N. Elumalai||Software Support Engineer, WalmartGlobal Chennai||Nominees from Alumni|
|Mr.N. Krishnamoorthy||Associate Developer, Infosys Ltd, Bangalore|
|Mr. K.Aravind Gupta||Team Lead, TCS Chennai|
|9||Mr. Rajesh Kannan||Vice President Talent Acquisition, MSC Tech, Chennai||Nominees from Employer / Industrialist / Stakeholders|
|Ms. Preethi.A||HR Manager, Hema Enterprise Pvt. Ltd, Cuddalore.|
|10||Mrs. B. Anitha||ASP/S&H||Co-Coordinator|