Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks.
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality.
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute to
- Ensure clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
Composition of the IQAC:
|1||Dr. S. Saravanan||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr.D. Sengeni||ASP / ECE||Co-Ordinator|
|3||Mr.M.Sathis Kumar||AP / EEE||Members|
|Mr.V. Jayaraj||AP / Mech|
|Mr.G. Senthil Kumar||AP / MBA|
|Dr.T.Swaminathan||AP / S&H|
|Mr.B.Theeban Chackaravarthy||ASP / ECE & Exam Cell Coordinator|
|Mr.G.Adhithya Vijay||AP / Civil|
|Mrs.V.Elakiya||AP / CSE|
|4||Ms.Amuthavalli Ranganathan||Executive Director / SJET||Members from Management|
|5||Mr.S.Vimalathithian||AO||Administrative Officer & ASP/CSE|
|6||Mr. K. Arulananthan||ADE, TANGEDGO||Nominee from Local Society|
|7||Mr.M. Rajavel||Student / IV – ECE||Nominees from Students|
|Ms.V.Sasirekha||Student / II -EEE|
|Ms.A.Abinayashri||Student / III-CSE|
|Mr.AT. Sethuraje||Student / IV-Civil|
|Mr.S.Hariharan||Student / III-MECH|
|8||Mr.N. Elumalai||Software Support Engineer, WalmartGlobal Chennai||Nominees from Alumni|
|Mr.N. Krishnamoorthy||Associate Developer, Infosys Ltd, Bangalore|
|Mr. K.Aravind Gupta||Team Lead, TCS Chennai|
|9||Mr. Rajesh Kannan||Vice President Talent Acquisition, MSC Tech, Chennai||Nominees from Employer / Industrialist / Stakeholders|
|Ms. Preethi.A||HR Manager, Hema Enterprise Pvt. Ltd, Cuddalore.|
|10||Mrs. B. Anitha||ASP/S&H||Co-Coordinator|