Training and Placement Cell
We at CKCET, understand the importance of time and encourage our students to make maximum use of it by undergoing the right training at the right time. Training and Placement Cell, an integral part of CKCET, is set up to train the students today to prepare them for tomorrow. The Cell functions to achieve 100% placement for the students. The institute has provided complete infrastructure for the effective functioning of the cell.
Training activities are organized throughout the year as an effort towards preparing the students for the campus selection programs. The placement cell coordinates quite well with the corporate sector and provides well-developed infrastructure to facilitate the campus selection programmes.
Special training programmes, hands-on practice sections and direct Q& A sessions are regularly organized with active participation from industry-oriented professionals and experts to train the students to match the industry expectations
A MoU has been signed with VIT University, Vellore for placement. The cell organizes campus placements for the students and they are properly guided and trained. The placement cell liaisons closely with various industries and establishments.
The Placement Cell is functioning with a Placement Officer, supported by a Liaison Officer, staff placement coordinators and student placement coordinators from various departments.
- To create awareness among students about careers and the preparation required to achieve.
- To impart with the necessary skills to face the selection process with confidence.
- Identifying potential companies for recruiting the students through Campus Placement.
- Contacting the Human Resource Professionals of renowned industries.
- Keeping the students informed about the job description, eligibility criteria and selection process of the visiting companies for campus recruitment.
- Arranging campus recruitment.
- Follow up with the company for placement process, feedback about the performance of our students in the selection process and on the job.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizing Campus Interviews for all Final Year Students.
- Conducting value added courses for all Pre Final Years.
- Assisting with Departments in providing “Value Added Courses" for core and circuit branches on emerging technologies.
- Conducting “Online Assessment to Students” and analyzing results for performance improvements.
- Conducting “10 days Campus Readiness Program" every year as a holistic approach for final year students, during the month of June which includes Aptitude Skills, Verbal, Logical Skills, GD, Mock Interviews.
- Several “Career Guidance Program”, reasoning tests, aptitude tests, Puzzle Solving, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Brainstorming Sessions, Core Discussion, Pick and Speak, Communication Skill Development programmes are organized on a regular basis in order to motivate and develop the personality of the students.
UG & PG FIRST YEAR
English Communication Skills
Grooming, Decision Making, Self Esteem, Habits, Motivation, Creativity, Goal Setting, SWOT, Mental Blocks, Attitude And Explore Your Potential, Teamwork, Individual strength and Counseling the students.
Problems On Trains, Time & Distance, Height & Distance, Time & Work, Problems On Ages, Allegation Or Mixture, Chain Rule, Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Partnership, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Simplification, HCF & LCM, Square & Cube Root, Algorithm, Volume & Surface Area, Probability, Average, Area, Odd Man Out, Races & Games, Boats & Streams, Surds & Indices, Pipes & Cistern, Numbers System, Calendar, Clock.
Logical Sequence of Words, Blood Relations Test, Syllogism, Series Completion, Cause and Effect, Dice Venn Diagrams Cube and Cuboid, Analogy, Seating Arrangement, Character Puzzles, Direction Sense Test, Classification, Data Sufficiency, Arithmetic Reasoning, Verification of Truth.
Refresher course, Mock online test practice & Mock Interviews conducted by various HR persons and Alumni of CKCET.
|Batch||Total No of Eligible||Total No of Offers|
|Batch||Total No of Offers||Total No of Students|
Mr. C. Jeyasanthan
Mr. K. Ashiq Irphan
Feedback – Trainers
“The training is completely focused on all aspects of character and goal setting. The students are taught how to improve their body language and how to develop a career goal setting in order to be successful in life.”
– Mr. Mark Ray, Jade Training Resources
“Training has been a great platform for the students to understand stress management, time management, mission and goal setting. They are very good at learning and implementing it in their day-to-day activities.”
– Dr. Veeru, Jade Training Resources
“Students were enthusiastic and responsive during the activities that were conducted. Professional ethics, creativity and time management are inculcated as part of the training.”
– Mr. Ashok Kumar, Jade Training Resources
“Students were encouraged and motivated. Since many students are from rural background, they struggle to equip themselves. After the session, many students were ready to accept the challenge in life and future. We assure that they would do well in their life.”
– Mr. Emmanuel Anthony Das, Jade Training Resources
Testimonials – Students
“The Trainers conducted many activities which were very useful. It improved my creativity and also helped me to get rid of stage fear. Now I can face anything with confidence.”
– R. Sarugeswari, I Year, EEE
“Training is informative and useful. We have done a lot of activities during the training. It gives us the confidence to express our views on the stage. The program improved my communication skills and also helped me to overcome my insecurity.”
– A. Adhithian, I Year, CSE
“We had a great time in the Training session. The language of the trainer was lucid and clear. We discussed various topics that are needed to face our life without fear. It gave us the confidence to take decisions.”
– S. Nageshwari, I Year, ECE