|B.E||Mechanical Engineering||Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology||1996|
|M.Tech.||Computer Integrated Manufacturing||SRM University Campus||2013|
|PERIOD||NO OF YEARS||DESIGNATION||INSTITUTION/COMPANY|
|Mar 1997 – Jun2005||8 years 3 Months||Lecturer||KNSK Polytechnic college|
|Jun 2005 – May 2009||4years||HOD In charge/Auto mobile Engg||KNSK Polytechnic college|
|June 2009 – Feb 2017||7 years 7 Months||Assistant Professor||St.Anne’s College of Engineering & Technology|
|July 2017 – May 2019||1 year 11Months||Visiting Faculty||University College of Engineering & Technology (BIT Campus)|
Seminar, Conference, Workshop Attended:
- 1Optimization of tool wear of end mill cutter in cnc milling machine using machine vision (National Level Conference)attended at Dr.Navalar Nedunchezhiyan college of Engineering on 18th April,2013.
- National Level Workshop on Recent Perspectives in Manufacturing Technology attended at Mailam Engineering college on 5th March 2011.
- One Day Workshop on “Nuclear Energy” organized by Sri Aravindar Engineering college in collaboration with Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (Bhavini) Department of Atomic Energy on 28th July 2012.
- One Day Workshop on Research Methodology organized by Kings Engineering College in association with CSI,SAE,ISME,IETE on 3rd December 2016.
- Faculty Development Training Programme on Finite Element analysis at University college of Engineering, Panruti from 8th to 14th December 2014.
Achieved 97% result in the Subject “Computer Integrated Manufacturing”in the Anna University examinations held during November 2012.
Completed a Comprehensive Training Programme on CNC Turning and CNC Milling at MTAB Technology centre from 12/12/2011 to 17/12/2011.
|NAME OF SOCIETY||DETAILS||PERIOD|