|B.E||Mechanical Engineering||A.V.C College of Engineering, Mayiladuthurai||2011|
|M.E.||CAD/CAM||Thiruvalluvar College of Engineering||2004|
|PERIOD||NO OF YEARS||DESIGNATION||INSTITUTION/COMPANY|
|Sep 2006 – Aug 2003||03 years 11 Months||Site Engineer||Parasuram Engineering Piping Works, Chromepet, Chennai. (Fabrication, Erection and Commissioning of High Pressure Pipe Lines)|
|July 2008 – Dec 2006||Lecturer||Department of Mechanical Engineering, Pallavan Polytechnic College, Kanchipuram|
|July 2009 – July 2008||Lecturer||Department of Mechanical Engineering, P.T.Lee Chengalvaraayan College of Engineering & Technology, Kanchipuram-02|
|June 2012 – Dec 2010||Assistant Professor||Department of Mechanical Engineering, Pallavan College of Engineering & Technology, Kanchipuram-02.|
|June 2012 – Till Date||Assistant Professor||Department of Mechanical Engineering, CK College of Engineering & Technology, Cuddalore-03|
- S.Velmurugan, “SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF NATURAL FIBRE REINFORCED COMPOSITE USING SISAL AND ABACA FIBRE” Published in IJSART, E-Journal Volume 3, Issue 10 in October 2017
- S.Velmurugan, “EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION OF KAPOK METHYL ESTER ON DIRECT INJECTION DIESEL ENGINE Published in E-Journal Volume 3, Issue 10 in October 2017
- S.Velmurugan, “MODELLING AND ANALYSIS OF PROPELLER SHAFT AND ITS COUPLING” Published in IJSART, E-Journal Volume 3, Issue 6 in Nov 2016.
- S.Velmurugan, “EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF NOX EMISSIONS IN A LOW HEAT REJECTION DIESEL ENGINE” published in IJMTER journal Volume 3, Issue 11; November 2016.
- S.Velmurugan, “DESIGN, FABRICATION AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF PIPE LINE INSPECTION ROBOT” Published in IJMTER Journal Volume 3, Issue 10; October 2016.
- V. Jayaraj, Performance Analysis of a Single Axis Solar Tracking System by Manual Rotation For Rural Applications”, “National conference on Technical Revolution (NCTR-2019)”, pp 65, 12-13 Feb-2019.
- V. Jayaraj, “Study of Wear in EN653 Steel Coated with Ni/Sio2 by Electro Deposition Process”, “National conference on Technical Revolution (NCTR-2018)”, pp 107, 14-15 Feb-2013.
|Title of the Course||Start Date||End Date||Duration (Weeks)||University/Organization||Platform|
|Renewable Sources||–||–||8 Weeks||Alison University||Open to Study|
|Material Behaviour||16.1.16||13.2.16||6 Weeks||Georgia Institute of Technology||Coursera|
|Mining Engineering||–||–||6 Weeks||The University of Newcastle, Australia||Open to Study|
|Thermodynamics in Energy Engineering||–||–||6 Weeks||Hanyang University||Future Learn|
|Joining Technologies for
|25.02.19||15.04.19||8 Weeks||IIT Roorkee||NPTEL|
|NAME OF INDUSTRY||DETAILS||PERIOD|
|Strides Shasun (Cuddalore)||CKCET – Consultancy Work on Energy Audit||09.08.2015 to 01.05.2016|
|NAME OF SOCIETY||DETAILS||PERIOD|
|Indian Society for Technical Education( ISTE)||Life Member||—|