|B.A||English||Periyar Arts College, Cuddalore.||2002|
|M.A||English||Annamalai University, Chidambaram.||2004|
|M.Phil||English||Annamalai University, Chidambaram.||2006|
|SET||English||Bharathiyar University, Chidambaram.||2011|
|P.hD||English||Annamalai University, Chidambaram.||Thesis Submitted|
|PERIOD||NO OF YEARS||DESIGNATION||INSTITUTION/COMPANY|
|03-06-2019 – till date||–||Assistant Professor||CK College of Engineering & Technology, Cuddalore.|
|08-06-2012 to 30-05-2016||4 years||Assistant Professor||CK College of Engineering & Technology, Cuddalore.|
|22-07-2011 to 11-05-2012||9 months 20 days||Assistant Professor||Achariya Arts & Science College, Puducherry.|
|6 years||Guest Lecturer||Periyar Arts College, Cuddalore.|
- T. Swaminathan & Dr. K. Rajaraman, “Dark Interior: A Comparative Study of John Ashbery’s Where Shall I Wander and Kynpham Sing Nongkynrih’s The Yearning of Seeds” Language in India An international monthly online journal vol 18: 6 June 2018.
- T. Swaminathan & Dr. K. Rajaraman, “The Voice of Prophecy in John Ashbery’s Poetry” International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities Vol 6, Issue 5, May 2018.
- T. Swaminathan “Subalternity as Concept-Metaphor in Kynpham Sing Nongkynrih’s Poetry” International Conference on Relocating Subalternity: Changing Configurations, 15&16 Feb 2018.
- T. Swaminathan & N. Ganesh “Mathermatical Fiction: An Introduction to New Genre” International Conference on English Language and Literature: Retrospects and Prospects, 4&5 Feb 2016.
- T. Swaminathan & N. Ganesh “Stories Out of Mathematics: A Study of Denis Guedj’s Novel The Parrot’s Theorem” International conference on Engineering Trends and Science & Humanities, 30 March 2015
- T. Swaminathan & N. Ganesh “Postmodernism Challenges Language Learning: A Study” International Conference on Enlightening the People about the Richness of English Language and Literature, 9&10 August 2014.
|Title of the Course||Start Date||End Date||Duration (Weeks)||University/Organization||Platform|
|Meet Your Brain: A Short Introduction to Neuroscience||–||–||1 Week||Brain Academy||Udemy|
|How to Self Study English Online||–||–||1 Week||Brain Academy||Udemy|
- The Makers of Post-Modern Fiction. Mithra Publication.
- Avant-Garde American Poets. Mithra Publication.
Seminar, Conference, Workshop Attended:
- ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on Subaltern Literature: Resistance and Reconstruction at Annamalai University, 23-25 January 2018.
- State Level Workshop on Role and Scope of Photojournalism in Mass Media at PSA College of Arts & Science (Affiliated to Periyar University), Dharmapuri, 20th December 2017.
- ICAR Sponsored Multidisciplinary National conference on Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture, Environment, and Livelihood at Annamalai University, 26th and 27th October 2017.
- Two day National Workshop on Countering Stress Through Arts & Literature at Annamalai University, 25& 26 March 2017.
- Two day National Workshop on Language Teachers and Human Rights Sensitization at Annamalai University, 15 & 16 February 2017.
- One day National level Seminar on Emerging Trends in Indian English Literature at Shanmuga Industries Arts & Science College, Tiruvannamalai 6th February 2015.
- National conference on Status of Women in the 21st Century at Anna University, Chennai BIT campus, Tiruchirappalli, 6th & 7th September 2014.