Red Ribbon Club
To promote & create awareness among the people against HIV/AIDS.
- RRC volunteers orientation meeting
- RRC celebrating life meeting
- RRC peer educator training
- RRC college level competitions
- Blood donation camp
- ICTC/ART/Exposure visit
RRC “Celebrating” Life Program
RRC “Celebrating" Life Program was organized for the RRC volunteers wherein the objectives of RRC & role of RRC volunteers were discussed. Also, we have planned activities for the forthcoming academic year.
RRC Peer Educator Training Program
RRC Peer Educator Training Program was organized to discuss symptoms, causes, & prevention methods of HIV/AIDS.
Intra College Competitions on RRC Objectives
Intra College Competitions on RRC Objectives were conducted in our college premises to bring out the talents of students as well as to create awareness on HIV/AIDS among the students.
Blood Donation Camp
- Blood Donation Camp in CKCET Premises on 07thOct 2017
- Blood Donation Camp In CKCET Premises on 31stSep 2018