Clubs @ CKCET
The following clubs have been initiated at CKCET to enrich the leadership and interpersonal skills of our students. The coordinators of various clubs are listed below and are informed to organize functions under each clubs with necessary approvals from the management.
|Mr. Daniel David,IIPC
|Mr. N. Manikannan, AP / ECE
|Mr. M. Sathis Kumar, AP/EEE
|Electric Vehicle & PV Club
|Mrs. S. Radhika, AP/EEE
|Society of Automotive Engineers
|Dr. R. Krishna Moorthy, AP / Mech
|Mr. P. John William, AP / CSE
|M – App / W – App
|Mrs. M. Subatradevi, AP/CSE
|Ms. C. Sudha, AP/ CSE
|Mr. P. Solomon Durai Raj, AP / MECH
|Green Eco Club
|Mr. G. Adhithya vijay, AP/ CIVIL
|Students Innovation Club
|Dr. G. Mallieshwaran, ASP / Mech
|Mrs. B. Anitha, AP/PHYSICS & Dr. A. Dhandapani, AP/ CHEMISTRY
|Ravi Varma Creative club
|Ms. R. Surya, AP/MBA
|Mr. S. Panneer Selvam, AP / MECH
|Ms. J. Dayna Vinnarasi, AP / ENGLISH
|Social Welfare Cub
|Mrs. N. R. Jagadeeshwari, AP/ MATHS
Roles of Club Coordinator:
- Encourage student registration in their designated clubs.
- Identify and appoint student office bearers based on their technical/domain expertise.
- Foster awareness and interest among students regarding specific technologies/domains to enhance their knowledge.
- Mentor student coordinators in organizing technical activities and facilitating coordination among students to nurture leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and present an action plan at the beginning of the Academic Year, along with an annual progress report at the year's end, to the Principal and Executive Director